Ways To Make Content Syndication Work For You
Learn about content syndication, platforms, services, cross posting and understand the uses of B2B content.
Ways To Make Content Syndication Work For You
What is Content Syndication?
In this era of digital marketing, finding and generating more prospects has become crucial. Content syndication is that the act of re-publish web-based content by a third-party website citing original sources. Now, What are re-publish contents? Any digital content, for example, blog posts, articles, infographics, videos, and much more. The third-party website receives free and relevant content and hence the content creators get free exposure and publicity. It’s a win-win situation for both parties. The publisher creates backlinks to the content creator’s website and other social media pages creating organic traffic.
Content Syndication Platforms.
Several websites enable syndication for SEO rankings. Moreover, SEO rankings help to generate traffic and lead prospects, potential clients, and conversions to a business. Additionally, These platforms are responsible for content marketers promoting content on a wide range of platforms like publications, websites, and relevant websites like Quora, Medium, SlideShare, LinkedIn, Mix, SoundCloud, and more.
Services of Content Syndication Services.
This is a technique that has been around in a lot of markets allowing them to help them with cost control and also deliver high-quality content. The services which we offer are:
- Divert higher traffic to your website and other social media growth, creating awareness of your existence in the markets around.
- Helps you get recognized as an expertin the field; helps gain popularity and boosts your outreach. Gradually helping you build up a relationship with the press and media.
Strategies of Content Syndication
According to a 2017 survey by Salesbox, 65% of B2B marketers use content syndication as a core lead generation tactic. The two main strategies used in today’s world are:
Inbound Content Syndication
- Co-marketing: it a venture between two companies cooperating on a common project for mutual benefit. It requires identifying companies selling to similar customers and pitching to a relevant co-marketing partner. It doesn’t mean working with a competitor. The rule of thumb in co-marketing is – do not co-market with companies competing for the same keywords in organic searches. Some common methods are:
- a) Co-authorwhitepapers that both companies share with their target audiences. b)Co-host webinars on relevant points customer has c) Host eventsfor fellow prospects and leads.
- PPC Promotion: This excellent tool is used by various organizations to promote and capture leads. It requires company accounts to generate a flow of unique, relevant, and purposeful content. It is a tactic attempting to secure shares from popular accounts with audiences relevant to your needs.
Outbound Content Syndication
- Telemarketing: A method used by B2B businesses and other sectors that help acquire more prospects, leads, and conversion. Telemarketing is a form of two-way communication, helps a business understand the needs of the client and helps vocalize information, products, and services offered by the business.
- Cold email: After the phone call, the designated team for emails can directly email the lead or prospect. This helps document bits of information delivered and received by both parties. In case of assistance required for a business to run a campaign for cold emails, Internal Results are here to save the show.
- Intent Data: This is a great way to identify warm leads. As it helps understand the business on who is looking at your website and what specific content are they looking at. And also helps prospects to research topics that are relevant to your company.
Benefits of Content Syndication
- Directly reach your target audience: Co-marketing with a company selling services and products similar to clients, syndication allows your team to filter and choosethe desired target audience. Intent data, calls, or cold emails are techniques and strategies used to engage with prospects, showcase content, and ask qualifying questions. Asking qualifying questions during outreach helps to determine the lead quality and plan future contact.
- Lead generation: This B2B technique is used by all businesses. It is a combinationof inbound and outbound services to procure leads and conversion and methods to connect with fellow prospects. As a result, the approach varies according to the process implemented and for the outcome the business desires. It is an ideal channel to build brand awareness and deliver information to prospects.
- Brand awareness: Syndicating content onto other platforms and websites, helps you reach audiences not just through your media channels but also the audiences’ set of audiences that you have partnered with helping you expand your reach
Prospects, credibility, backlinks, and traffic are the other benefits derived from Content Syndication.
B2B content Syndication
- Marketing goal: The whole purposeis to syndicate content is to expand the reach of your existing audiences, improve your SEO ranking, and drive traffic onto your website. It is important to have a specific, measurable, and realistic goal for you and your business establishment.
- Choose your target audience: While running campaigns, it is important to filter out the right set of audiences for an even more successful campaign. You can filter through job titles, industries, company size, location, department, and more relevant parameters.
- Creating content: A company can draw attention and prospects through blogs, videos, posts, and more. A consistent flowof content lays an impression of active efforts by a company.
- Selecting a trusted vendor: A vendor has the duty of promoting your syndicated content onto different platforms. He has the potential of breaking or making your campaign, so choosing the right vendor is essential.
- Review. Repeat: Once a new campaign is run, it is important to analyze the campaign, this gives us a clearer insightinto the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for the campaign enabling us to run the campaign even more effectively.
Types of Content Syndication
Here are the different types of content syndication:
- Syndicate third-party content on your blog.
- Syndicate your blog content on other websites.
- Publishing content on sites that syndicate their content.
- Self-service syndication.
Don't forget to share this post